On Point Technology Privacy Statement
This privacy statement applies to information obtained through OnPointTech.com and On Point Technology, Inc. (“On Point”) websites, web portals, products, and services that display these terms, as well as to personal information provided to us offline.
Privacy Statement Highlights
- How we collect and use your personal information. We only collect your personal information when you choose to share with us (for example, when you create a customer portal account, sign up for our newsletter, or provide your information at a trade show). When you share your personal information with us, we use it (i) for the purposes it was provided, (ii) to provide you with information about our products, services and events, (iii) to register your product, provide you with product updates, and contact you regarding your service and support questions; and (iv) to develop and improve our products and services.
- Online tracking. We do not track your online movements across different web sites or online services over time and we do not serve advertisements based on your online activities.
- Marketing. We may use your personal information to send you periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. However, we will never share your personal information with anyone else for their own marketing purposes and you can stop receiving such mail from us at any time by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Information sharing. Your personal information is for our use only. We will never rent, sell, or share your personal information with any third parties, except those service providers retained by us solely to perform the activities stated in this notice, where another company acquires us or any of our assets, or as required by law.
- Data security. Protecting your personal information is important to us. Therefore, we implement commercially reasonable security measures to protect it.
- Contact us. Have any questions? Please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail at email@example.com, by phone at 630-522-7900, or by mail at 1515 W. 22nd Street, Suite 900 Oak Brook, IL 60523.
Privacy Statement Details
Information We Collect
Personal Information You Provide
Through our websites, portals, products, and services, On Point collects personal information from you when you choose to share it with us (i) to use our sites, products, or services, (ii) to create a customer portal account, (iii) to register your products, (iv) to sign up for our newsletter, mailing lists, or events, (v) to submit an inquiry, receive a response to an inquiry, or otherwise contact us, (vi) when responding to surveys or questionnaires, or (vii) for any other purposes you may choose to share your information with us.
On Point also collects personal information from you when you choose to share it with us offline. For example, when you share your business card or personal information with one of our team members at a trade show, conference, office visit, or over the phone.
The personal information you provide to us may include your name, title, agency/company, address, telephone number, mobile telephone number, e-mail address, uniform resource locator, or certain other information that may be necessary to access and use certain products or services that we offer.
Information Collected Automatically
We do not use this non-personal information to provide you with targeted advertisements. We do not link this non-personal information to your personal information. And, we do not track your online movements across different websites.
You can set your Internet browser or operating system settings to stop accepting new cookies, to receive notice when you receive a new cookie, to disable existing cookies, or adjust your tracking preferences. Without cookies though, you may not be able to take full advantage of our sites’ features. Check the “Tools” or “Help” tab on your browser to learn how to change your cookie and other tracking preferences.
DO-NOT-TRACK SIGNALS: Our systems do not recognize Do-Not-Track (DNT) headers or similar mechanisms from some or all browsers.
How We Use Your Information
On Point may use the information we obtain from you for any of the following purposes:
- Furnish and maintain our websites, portals, products, and services;
- Provide you with information about our products, services, and events;
- Create accounts and provide you with access to our websites, products and services;
- Register your products, provide you with product updates, and contact you regarding your service and support questions;
- Respond to your inquiries;
- Develop and improve our websites, portals, products, and services;
- Communicate with you regarding our websites, portals, products, and services (for example, newsletters or promotional materials);
- Protect the security and integrity of our websites, portals, products, services, and business;
- For the purposes you provide your information to us.
How We Share Your Personal Information
Your personal information is for our use only. We will never rent, sell, or share your personal information with any third parties, except for the limited and necessary purposes describer here.
In the course of doing business, we employ service providers and individuals to perform a variety of functions on our behalf. These service providers may have access to your personal information if it is needed to perform their functions for us, but they are not authorized by On Point to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements. These service providers are also required to maintain the information in confidence.
In addition, we may disclose information where we think it is necessary to investigate or prevent an actual or suspected crime or injury to ourselves or others, if required by law, or in response to a request from law enforcement authorities or other government officials.
Finally, during the normal course of our business, On Point may sell or purchase assets. If another entity acquires, or seeks to acquire, us or any of our assets, information we have collected about you may be transferred to such entity. In addition, if any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, such information may be considered an asset of ours and may be sold or transferred to third parties. Should a sale or transfer occur, we will use reasonable efforts to try to require that the transferee use your personal information in a manner that is consistent with this privacy statement.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
Protecting your personal information is important to us. We maintain administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to help protect against unauthorized use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of the personal information we hold.
Choice & Control Over Your Personal Information
On Point provides you with the option to decline to receive e-mail offers or notifications. You can unsubscribe from our e-mail lists at any time by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, all e-mail offers that you receive from us will contain information on how to decline future e-mails from us.
Links to Other Sites
Updates to Our Privacy Statement
If we decide to change our privacy statement in a material way, we will post a notification highlighting those changes on our home page found at OnPointTech.com.
If we decide to use your personal information in a manner different from that stated at the time it was collected, we will notify you by e-mail. You can choose whether or not to allow On Point to use your personal information in this new manner. If we do not receive permission, we will use the information in accordance with the privacy statement under which the information was collected.
How to Contact Us
Please do not hesitate to contact us for questions or concerns regarding our privacy statement.
On Point Technology, Inc.
1515 W. 22nd Street, Suite 900
Oak Brook, IL 60523