Preventing billions of dollars in improper payments, OPTimum Aware is a robust suite of expert data analysis and management tools that provide sophisticated reporting as well as the detection of identity theft and organized fraud. Developed with input from state and federal benefit agencies nationwide and powered by innovative technology, Aware is a powerful business intelligence tool that will help you easily generate reports and analyses that would typically require extensive resources from the IT department. No information bottlenecks—this real-time analysis increases your teams productivity by quickly creating audits, custom queries, reports, and one-clicks.
- Real-time, predictive analysis of your data
- Consolidates data into single repository to quickly identify trends and patterns
- Performs advanced queries via pre-programmed one-click audits
- Automatically ranks potential fraud and abuse
- Immediately generates real-time reports
- Maximizes your existing data store
- Incorporates new data into queries
- Fully configurable, flexible, and scalable
- Available on the OPTimum platform of microservice architecture
- Optimized for those who may not have technical proficiencies
- Investigate potential fraud schemes immediately—before payments go out
- Prioritizing cases saves staff time and effort
- No time lost between investigators and IT staff
- Allows investigators to hone in on fraud more rapidly and accurately
- More affordable
OPTimum Aware Success Stories
FIXED COST SOLUTION
“Aware has far exceeded our expectation in its ability to detect fraud schemes”
– State Workforce Fraud Prevention Manager
OPTimum Aware Functionality
FraudX solutions are built upon On Point Technology’s robust data analysis and management tools, employing predictive modeling capabilities to interrogate Agency and external data sources to score and rank cases. Designed to be nimble and adaptable and to evolve as fraud tactics change and become increasingly complex.
Our proprietary FraudX™ algorithms are integrated into OPTimum Aware and provide immediate insight to the most egregious of fraud schemes including Fictitious Employers, Identity Theft, Misclassified Workers, New Hire cases, and Claimant fraud. FraudX™ applies data analytics to claimant, employer and other data, identifies trends associated with fraud, and provides a predictive analytical score to cases. This in turn, allows UI agencies to efficiently manage their workforce by putting their investigative resources on the cases with a high risk of fraud.
Target organized, identity theft based fraud with advanced abilities to collect data and perform sophisticated pattern analyses.
Identify instances of employers underpaying or not filing UI taxes and keep your UI Trust Fund solvent.
Fictitious Employer FraudX™
ID Theft FraudX™
Misclassified Workers FraudX™
Put Our Expertise To Work For You
From Business Process Analysis to Data Migration, we have a full range of services to help deliver the highest return.