Founded by former state and federal agency staff and executives, On Point provides superior, modern, and efficient solutions to streamline benefits agencies’ workflow. Designed with an eye towards the future—and a deep understanding of the past—all our products are built to maximize ROI and improve efficiency. With the largest footprint in the UI industry, over half the states trust our products and services above all others. We are the only vendor to be called upon to give expert testimony before Congress on the challenges facing the UI benefits system.
The Implementation Manager will play a critical role in On Points Professional Services team; responsible for project management and the execution of our Integrity Focused SaaS implementation projects, guiding the successful deployment of our enterprise cloud-based Integrity Product Suite. In a client facing role, this individual will lead On Point clients through the business, technical, organizational, and workflow aspects of the implementation and integration of our product suite.
We are looking for innovative, well-organized, client-focused professionals with a strong track record of delivery, a can-do attitude, and the ability to work effectively with client facing and internal teams. Individual should be detailed oriented and possess a strong grasp of all aspects of project management.
Includes travel anywhere from 25% of the time to 50% of the time. For some integration projects, extended stay for a 2-week period may be required.
- Manage an implementation project’s complete life cycle from sales hand-off through go-live and Production Support hand-off.
- Work directly with customers on the organization, management, and oversight of projects.
- Manage the implementation team to deliver the project on budget and schedule that meets customer expectations.
- Work closely with internal development, QA, and product management teams. regarding customer customizations and enhancement requests.
- Manage a change control process with the customer to track scope changes.
- Establish project tasks outline and schedule estimates.
- Work closely with customer-based project manager to assure successful delivery of platform.
- Provide project statuses and updates to both internal and customer executive teams.
- Contribute to PMO via process improvement initiatives, including standard project management methodology and standard project artifacts.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for internal and external communications.
- Project budget tracking of physical and human resources used to execute individual projects.
- Unemployment Insurance experience is a plus (specialty surround fraud, overpayments, and adjudication).
- Proven track record of delivery of projects.
- On Time.
- Manage Scope.
- Contain Budget.
- Perform risk analysis and apply mitigation strategies to increase project delivery and success.
- Working knowledge of MS Project and other project management tools.
- Strong working knowledge of TFS and task manage / tracking.
- Team player with strong work ethic, presentation and communication skills, self-confidence, enthusiasm, and an independent work approach.
- Ability to track project status/ ongoing tasks to be completed in a visible and very organized way.
- Demonstrated track record of building client relationships and working through adversity.
- Solution oriented with the ability to align technical offerings with practical and creative solutions to solve problems.
- Willingness to adapt to evolving business and client needs.
- Track project performance to align with short and long-term goals.
- Ability to bring organization and structure, while also being comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and on a path that is yet to be paved.
- Ability to handle multiple projects in parallel.
- High level of proficiency with MS Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Ability to be self-motivated and complete work with minimal supervision.
Education and Certifications
Bachelor’s Degree in business or technology related studies or equivalent work experience (5+ PM Experience).
PMP Certification (Preferred but not required): Required to be up to date.
Highly Considered Candidates Will Have:
- PMI Project Methodologies and Concepts.
- Project Management tools (MS Project, SharePoint, MS Excel, and MS Teams).
- Managing remote employees and project teams.
- Experience working with public sector clients.
- Experience working in a consulting environment.
- Successful delivery of medium to large enterprise software projects.
- Proficiency in Earned Value Management project accounting methodology.
- Experience with Microsoft TFS (Team foundation Server).
- Technical experience in any of the following: .NET, JAVA, SQL, Relational databases.
Diversity & Inclusion
On Point Technology strives to attract and retain the best people and provide an environment where they can all develop professionally and build a rewarding career. As a result, we have an environment rich in diversity that acknowledges everyone’s uniqueness, values his or her skills and contributions, and promotes respect, personal achievement, and stewardship.
On Point Technology employees may participate in a variety of benefit programs, and make choices based on individual needs and interests, including:
- Healthcare Benefits (Medical, Prescription Drugs, Dental and Vision).
- Wealth Accumulation (401K Savings Plan and Transaction Bonus Plan).
- Income Protection Plan (Life and Disability Coverage).
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare and Dependent Custodial Care).
- Paid Time Off.