barts on-demand crossmatch
Meet the U.S. Department of Labor’s (USDOL) priority of reducing improper payments with Barts On-Demand Crossmatch.
The Barts On-Demand Crossmatch module helps SWAs meet the USDOL’s priority of reducing improper payments by allowing SWAs to perform wage crossmatches as wage data is added to their database, thus significantly decreasing the traditional wait time of a once-a-quarter benefit crossmatch. SWAs have the option to execute the On-Demand Crossmatch weekly or monthly. By detecting overpayments earlier, SWAs can stop active overpaid claims sooner, thereby reducing the total amount and the average size of overpayments and protect the integrity of their UI Trust Fund.
The benefits of Barts On-Demand Crossmatch are measurable:
- Detects overpayments sooner
- Stops active overpaid claims sooner
- Reduces the total amount and the average size of overpayments
- Protects the integrity of your UI Trust Fund
- Furthers the progress toward meeting USDOL’s priority of reducing improper payments
RESOURCES: See the latest announcements, fact sheets, and other detailed information about Barts On-Demand Crossmatch.
Contact On Point Technology today to discuss how Barts On-Demand Crossmatch can deliver customized results for your State Workforce Agency.