Recover helps Unemployment Insurance Agencies maximize collections dollars…maintain compliance…and achieve higher recovery rates…all while staying within their administrative budget.
You know that increasing regulations for collections efforts have intensified scrutiny for government and private agencies alike. And states that do not collect overpayments efficiently could be subject to corrective actions by the U.S. Department of Labor.
Recover automates many of the arduous processes in recouping Unemployment Insurance overpayments. It is the tool you need to be able to capture, track and manage the recovery of 100% of overpaid Unemployment Insurance benefits. And the best part? Recover helps you streamline this workflow with minimal staff resources.
- Generates all collection correspondence and billing notices automatically
- Tailors notices to automatically increase urgency with each subsequent notification
- Eliminates file folders and paper documents
- Access returned documents online immediately—linked to your imaging system
- Assigns delinquent accounts automatically to collection specialists or outside collection agencies
Recover comes configured for your state
- Ensures unique laws, rules and regulations are accounted for with comprehensive documentation imperative for compliance
- Interfaces with your state wage record files with State and National New Hire Directories so you can track overpaid claimants who have returned to work or moved to a new location
- Provides online reports to help you measure recovery statistics, account activity, staff performance, and more to reveal further areas for improvement