Enforce automates the complicated and labor-intensive efforts associated with civil and criminal prosecution cases. It is the only case management tool built exclusively for Unemployment Insurance programs; it supports wage garnishment, lien and civil/criminal prosecution efforts seamlessly.
Enforce applies proven business rules to identify overpayment accounts that are potential candidates for legal action. So your Agency staff will have the means to efficiently pursue legal responsibilities faster, smarter and more effectively.
- Provides access to the overpayment repository and other document repositories to help users build an initial case file
- Assists in generating legal documents by using business rules to suggest a venue and jurisdiction for a case
- Allows users to maintain a reference file of mailing addresses for courts and court officers
- Manages cases and workflow through the application of configurable business rules
- Creates electronic documents for courts, employers, and others
- Provides real-time and ad hoc reporting capabilities
- Coordinates staff activity using automated task assignments
- Provides automated and manual selection of cases and assigns jurisdictions
- Digitally archives legal case documents and information for attorneys and other interested parties