Want us to go in depth about a specific topic? Just let us know.
How Aware Enterprise Fits Into Existing Technology Plans
Gain insight on how to fit new technology into a state or federal benefits agency’s existing IT infrastructure. You will see examples of successful implementations and learn more about common misperceptions as well as best practices.
Follow the links below for more detailed information about our state and federal benefits solutions.
- On Point Technology Overview (1.76 MB)
- Aware Enterprise Fact Sheet (1.85 MB)
- Barts Fact Sheet (1.74 MB)
- Enforce Fact Sheet (1.89 MB)
- Intelligence Fact Finding Fact Sheet (1.82 MB)
- Core Overpayments Fact Sheet (1.90 MB)
- Recover Fact Sheet (1.96 MB)
- UI Enterprise Dashboard Fact Sheet (1.67 MB)
- Assurance & Certification Program (ACP) Fact Sheet (1.85 MB)
Some of the most well-known and helpful resources for benefits agency executives and staff can be found in the links below.
- U.S. Department of Labor
The United States Department of Labor’s website provides an overview of the Department’s mission, objectives, and legislative background.
- National Association of State Workforce Agencies NASWA
National Association of State Workforce Agencies is an organization of state administrators of unemployment insurance laws, employment services, training programs, employment statistics, and labor market information and other programs and services provided through the publicly-funded state workforce system.
- UI Information Technology Support Center
The Information Technology Support Center was established as a national resource by the U.S. Department of Labor to assist all state unemployment insurance agencies in the area of unemployment insurance information technology.
Strategic Services on Unemployment and Workers’ Compensation UWC is an organization devoted to representing the interests of the business community in regards to national Unemployment Insurance/Employment Services (UI/ES) and Workers’ Compensation (WC) public policy issues.
On Point Twitter Feed
Put Our Expertise To Work For You
From Business Process Analysis to Data Migration, we have a full range of services to help deliver the highest return.